AIC has three membership levels designed to build an international community color individuals and organization working in the field of color or related areas. All membership applications will be reviewed and approved by the AIC Executive Committee. Guidelines for membership are detailed below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
AIC Regular Member Criteria
1. Your organization should be open to anyone in your country or region, and should cover all aspects of color.
2. Your organization should follow the spirit of the AIC objectives as outlined in the AIC Statutes.
3. State the number of meetings you have each year and the number of attendees at each meeting.
4. Please make available to the AIC EC some official statement of your financial position.
5. Please obtain a letter of recommendation from other AIC regular members (see above).
6. Show the AIC EC your statutes or constitution if you have such documentation.
7. Send the list of your members, including name, address, and title, profession or field of activity.