BECOME A MEMBER
AIC has three membership levels: Regular, Individual and Associate
AIC Regular Member Criteria
1.Your organization is either a national or regional color associations
2. Your organization should be open to anyone in your country or region, and should cover all aspects of color.
3. Your organization should follow the spirit of the AIC objectives as outlined in the AIC Statutes.
4. State the number of meetings you have each year and the number of attendees at each meeting.
5. Please make available to the AIC EC some official statement of your financial position.
6. Please obtain a letter of recommendation from other AIC regular members (see above).
7. Show the AIC EC your statutes or constitution if you have such documentation.
8. Send the list of your members, including name, address, and title, profession or field of activity.
200 Australian Dollars per annum