AIC has three membership levels designed to build an international community color organization working in the field of color or related areas. All membership applications will be reviewed and approved by the AIC Executive Committee. Guidelines for membership are detailed below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
AIC Regular Member Criteria
1. Your organization should be open to anyone in your country or region, and should cover all aspects of color.
2. Your organization should follow the spirit of the AIC objectives as outlined in the AIC Statutes.
3. State the number of meetings you have each year and the number of attendees at each meeting.
4. Please make available to the AIC EC some official statement of your financial position.
5. Please obtain a letter of recommendation from other AIC regular members (see above).
6. Show the AIC EC your statutes or constitution if you have such documentation.
7. Send the list of your members, including name, address, and title, profession or field of activity.
An international association can be admitted as an associate member if:
1. The aims are related to particular aspects of colour
2. It is internationally representative of those people interested in these aims
3. It is properly constituted so as to enable an authorized representative to speak on its behalf
AIC INDIVIDUAL MemberSHIP
AIC offers an Individual Membership level for professional that are involved in the color field, but reside in a country that does not currently have an color organization that is an active AIC Regular Member.
If you are interested in any of these membership level, please contact us to discuss further.